The Toy and Hobby Collectable Fair is on Sunday, the 17th of November in Campbelltown!!! The event is within the Wests Leagues Club Auditorium, 10 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah. Stall, advertising and venue information is below.
Your stall will include the following:
- Trestle table hire – the trestle table/s will be set up ready for your arrival and there will be a chair available per table (extras will be available in the morning).
- Access to shared trolleys to assist you to move your items in and out of the venue. Set up is from 6.00am – 9.00am and pack down is from 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
- Entry to the event for yourself and one helper.
- Free tea/coffee making facilities between 8.00am – 9.00am.
- Advertising to inform potential buyers of the event (details below).
- Tables are $55 each
- 64 of our 100 tables have been booked! Get in quick and book your stall for the toy and hobby fair online today so you don’t miss out!!!
Advertising and Marketing:
There are a number of promotions in the lead-up to and on the day of the event, including:
- Google Advertising
- Facebook Sponsored Advertising
- Local Radio Advertising
- Local leaflet drop
- Advertising in local newspapers
- Social media marketing via local community and garage sale groups (including Macarthur Online Garage Sale Group with over 50,000 members)
- Event updates to our mailing list (updates via email and event reminders via SMS)
We also invite stall holders to email us images of the products they will have available before the event so we can post them to our Facebook channel. If you operate as a business, we are happy to share links to your Facebook Page or website so people can contact you directly about the items.
- Wests Leagues Club is located at 10 Old Leumeah Road, Leumeah
- The event is upstairs in the auditorium – there are two lifts and a staircase available to gain access to the auditorium
- To access the auditorium you do not need to sign into Wests. If you would like to access the restaurants and Cafes, you need to sign into Wests
- The floor is carpeted
- The auditorium is air-conditioned
- There is space for 100 stalls
Find a copy of the proposed floorplan below. Orange indicates that the table has been booked and green indicates available.